Address the job criteria. Nervous energy is good but not if you come to the job interview unprepared. It’s to your advantage to carefully research the job and the company. This can be done in many ways. You can request information personally, or go to the company’s website for material about job descriptions and company annual reports.
- Alchemy proudly present with Builders Academy Australia in Diversity and Inclusion Session
- Diversity in the Mining Industry still a work in progress….
- Positive signs for Employee's within the Australian Mining Industry
- Adani Qld mine rail line financing 'close'
- Mining, resources and energy tops list of highest paid industries